Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Wave Has Subsided

All I have to say is thank God for my doctor! She is so what I need! I had an appointment today and she walked in and said, "whatever you heard the 25th disregard!" She proceeded to tell me that her colleagues were more conservative than she is and felt there was no reason for me to be on bedrest any longer. She put a few restrictions still but all very small. My doctor seems to think that I have 90% chance of the placenta rising and not causing any problem. Mandy sounded great and Katie was there to hear the heartbeat...boy did she think that was neat! What a relief! So I am now feeling less stressed and am insisting that I enjoy this pregnancy! I need to not deprive myself of feeling the joy that God has blessed us with.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Glad to hear the good news!

Anonymous said...

Great news Jen, I know you must be relieved.

Lauri

Anonymous said...

Delighted to hear the good news

Anonymous said...

JJ that comment was from Valerie forgot to sign it

Welcome to Let It Unfold

Welcome to Let It Unfold
February 2007