Friday, May 11, 2007

What a Week

This week turned out to be busy and quite interesting. As most of you know, Katie has been suffering again with asthma. She has also been breaking out in hives. Needless to say, we think she might have a food alergy. Tuesday we had scheduled a skin test for allergies and after our doctor scared my daughter to death she refused the test. I was irritated with the doctor because he didn't need to explain everything to my three year old. So we took some blood to test what we thought might be the allergy. We will see sometime next week what the outcome is with that. Molly will be taking 2 days a week of gymnastics in the summer to see how she does. She is close to moving up to Pre-team she just needs to mature a little...we know she is not quite ready for that committment. The baby seems to be okay. I am a little nervous because I am not feeling significant, consistant movement so it's a little unnerving but my ultrasound is scheduled for May 24th so we will see who "Peanut" is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen,
I love all of the new pictures of the kiddos! Katie looks so grown up! Tell them 'hi' for me. I can't wait to her who 'Peanut' is!!
love, meggan :)

Welcome to Let It Unfold

Welcome to Let It Unfold
February 2007