Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A NEW WAVE

Our house hold has experienced a tiny wave in the past couple of days. I have found out I have placenta previa and they want me on bedrest. It has taken our wind out of our sails a bit because I have been feeling so great I really didn't want to stop and take a rest. But, apparently I have to, which can be rather frustrating. I am talking to my doctor tomorrow and will find out how long term this will be. I have talked to various people that have had placenta previa and they have had comforting words and have been an encouragement. It's nice to know that someone else has been through it and has been successful. It's just another bump in the road which I am optimistic we will weather.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi JJ
Just reading your blog TAKE IT VERY EASY . YOU WILL BE FINE hope this comment takes as last one I left wouldnt take love Valerie

Welcome to Let It Unfold

Welcome to Let It Unfold
February 2007