Friday, June 1, 2007

MOMMY THE CARPET IS MOVING!

Yesterday Katie became aware of what it was really like to be dizzy! It was the cutest revelation I have ever seen! I had music playing and she was, as usual, dancing in circles. She was spinning faster and faster then all of sudden when she stopped she jumped back and got really scared and tried to stumble (due to dizziness) in my arms. I asked her what was wrong. She said it was scary. I asked what was scary and she said. Mommy! I can't dance anymore on there! I asked her where she couldn't dance and she replied, I can't dance on the carpet anymore it is moving see! I had to chuckle at her revelation and sat down with her and asked her to let me know when the carpet stopped. When it did I tried to explain to her in three year old terms what happens when we get dizzy etc... That seemed to satisfy her and she proudly danced again. I asked her if she was going to spin and she said "yeah, but not fast mommy!"

No comments:

Welcome to Let It Unfold

Welcome to Let It Unfold
February 2007