Friday, January 11, 2008

New Year's Resolutions

My New Year's Resolution this year is to keep my New Year's Resolutions that have built up over the years! Ie. keep my house tidier, loose the weight after the twins, by the way that was resolution 2003 and two kids and 5 pregnancies later! He he! I thought I would get those accomplished before I added more on my seemingly ever growing plate!

On a serious note...I had a great 2007! I started out with my prayers answered when I found I was pregnant with Mandy and had her 9 months later! She is my miracle and continues to amaze me every day! Molly has grown to be a little lady and has some deep philosophical talks with me and Katie made me smile every day! We have been truly blessed!

No comments:

Welcome to Let It Unfold

Welcome to Let It Unfold
February 2007