Thursday, February 7, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Wow another year has gone by and now I am officially in my mid thirties. It is funny how you tend to forget how old you are the older you get. I had to think about what I was turning this year with myself. Wierd. Well this is what has changed since I was 33.

1. I have a third addition to my home
2. I have made it through another pregnancy and birth
3. I have managed to loose my pregnancy weight and then some
4. My baby started 2nd grade and lost her front tooth
5. My middle baby is no longer a baby but a four year old preschooler
6. I dealt with the loss of my father and things that have been eating at me for years
7. My friendship with Christ has grown stronger
8. I love my husband more than last year (which is a lot since it was a lot last year:) )
9. I love my job
10. Life is good and rich

Overall, 33 was a great year.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday! You seem to be enjoying a life full of blessings!

Welcome to Let It Unfold

Welcome to Let It Unfold
February 2007