Monday, October 29, 2007

She's Crying Again???

Life has been, shall we say, an adjustment the last two weeks. Thank God that it seems to get better everyday! We ventured out to the grocery store on Saturday and you would think we were first time parents. Mark was a little overwhelmed with both our children pushing mini-carts in the store and me paying attention to the baby and I had my overwhelming moment when I went to church with all three kids yesterday. Wow, three is a lot when you have two other children demanding your attention. Molly and Katie have been so good at adjusting, but it is obvious how much time they need with me since Mandy has been born. Both girls have been dealing with it in different ways. Katie has been clingy and wants to cuddle a lot and Molly has been withdrawn and staying out of things for the most part. She also gets very uptight when Mandy cries. We have been very blessed with friends and family that have gone out of their way to help with meals, laundry, cleaning and taking Katie for a playdate, it has made life so much easier. However, I am ready to start my life again on the normal path. Whatever "normal" is. Today I am going to the doctor and hopefully she will give me the okay to start driving again. That will be a huge relief for us! At least I can shop!!!! Which is a great way to relieve stress I have to say, but not too good on the pocket book.

No comments:

Welcome to Let It Unfold

Welcome to Let It Unfold
February 2007