Thursday, August 23, 2007

What is going on with some people????

Okay, as much as I love my OB office sometimes I wonder what communication is going on there. Today was the first time I saw my doctor since I found out I have gest. diabetes. She asked me why my endocrinologist tested me for what they usually test full fledge diabetics. I told her because they said I had diabetes cuz that is what the nurse told me from the OB office. She said, "no...you are just intollerant, only 1 out of your 3 tests came back abnormal! She went on to say that they were just cautious now with people that are borderline and I needed to test every 4 hours and watch my diet. Ultimately she said she wasn't overly concerned and my numbers looked good. I am very relieved but I am irritated that the nurse at the OB said I was diabetic, and I specifically asked. Hmmm? What was she thinking?

No comments:

Welcome to Let It Unfold

Welcome to Let It Unfold
February 2007