Friday, April 27, 2007

This Week....


This week started out interesting. On Sunday morning Katie woke up with a 101 temp. Then she kept that all day. Then at night Molly began to develop a fever as well and sore throat. Needless to say I took them to the doctors and they both had strep. They were misserable, they were very cranky and were at each other. Luckly it was a short lived illness and by Wednesday they were on the mend. The picture on the left is from Easter. The girls slept in sponge rollers and did very well as they are very uncomfortable. I remember all too well sleeping in those. I guess it is a taste of how it can be uncomfortable to be a girl. I am now 15 weeks preganant and starting to gain some energy back. I have been feeling a little bit of movement and definitely look pregnant now, there is no mistaking it. I have gotten over my Walmart experience, however they did not have 2 of Katie's letters so I have to go back. Maybe I will sucker Sally into going for me. I may even pay her. LOL!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey if you are offering to pay, I'll go to Walmart for you!

Glad the girls are better, super cute picture!

Lauri

Jennifer Thibault said...

thanks Lauri, i may take you up on that. LOL

Sally said...

If you sew some stuff for me, I'll buy the letters AND do your laundry! (but I need the stuff this week)

Welcome to Let It Unfold

Welcome to Let It Unfold
February 2007