Monday, March 24, 2008

New Business Venture


As most of you know, I will do anything to earn extra cash, as long it is moral and legal. :) I have begun to sell my growth charts. I will be posting my growth charts to sell on ebay soon. It is fun and I love to paint, so what better way then to make money on things you enjoy to do. I am not sure where it will go, but I am taking the leap of faith and trying it out. If anyone needs a unique shower gift or child's gift let me know. I am also up for painting letters (for names), and switch plates.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenn,

What an absolutely wonderful idea!! I bet you sell a ton of them. As I was looking at them I had the idea of doing some routering to the edges of the boards. Either a nice round over or chamfer to soften the edges. Maybe even a more detailed router to give it a classy look? Think about it and let me know. It would take about 5 minutes a board and I would charge you the family discount, which means nothing. Wonderful work!!
Love, Troy

Jennifer Thibault said...

Troy,
You are so sweet! Thank you for the offer. I may take you up on it. It would give me an excuse to come out and see the family. What a great idea.

Welcome to Let It Unfold

Welcome to Let It Unfold
February 2007