Monday, March 24, 2008

I DON'T NEED A NAP ANYMORE!



Recently we have come to the conclusion that Katie is no longer in need of naps. Mommy still is, but she really does fine without one. So our newest thing is to call it rest time. It doesn't make it easier for her because she still doesn't like to be in her room alone and rest. One day I gave her a choice to have a rest and read books in her bed or stay on the couch and read there. She chose the couch because she was "not tiered." I went about my business and tidied up the house. It got very quiet and I peaked on her and low and behold, she was asleep while reading her books. I had to take a picture. One of the sweetest things about this picture is the paint on her arm. She had a busy day....but she wasn't tiered!

No comments:

Welcome to Let It Unfold

Welcome to Let It Unfold
February 2007